Why use a UPVC Conservatory to extend your home?
There are a lot of people who want to extend their homes for the extra space or to just boost the resale value and attractiveness of the property – the reason is not important right now, but the decision as to what type of conservatory to use is.
Conservatories are usually built from either wood, aluminium or uPVC and there are several reasons to choose uPVC over each of the other materials.
- upvc does not corrode
- it does not rust
- you don’t need to paint it
- it does not shrink or expand excessively
- it comes in many colours
- it is very energy efficient
- you can get it in wood-grain finishes that look like real timber
- there are loads of suppliers & designs
- they last a long time
- they are cheaper than wood or aluminium
So, there you go, 10 decent reasons as to why use a UPVC Conservatory to extend your home (www.localconservatoryprices.co.uk/upvc-conservatory).